Monday, May 12, 2008

NEW POST! NEW ADVENTURE!


Yes, after a long period of idleness, I will be posting to this blog again. The title of the blog (Japanese for "Where is Mike Noonan?", and lousy Japanese at that) would seem to imply that this blog was just for Japan, and it sort of was, but if someone will read it, I'll post. The answer to the question that the title poses at the moment is Colorado. I'm driving to California with my cousin Jamie who got an internship out there. We've been on the road two days now, on day one we went through Illinois, Iowa and half of Nebraska. Today we finished Nebraska and got almost through Colorado. To be honest, I'm quite tired, and I can update in greater detail when I have the energy, but as a sign of good things to come, I leave you with this lovely picture.

No comments: